Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sports As Life on Myspace

The new Sports As Life Myspace page is now up and running - at least technically. There's not a whole lot on the page yet - it's only in its early stages.

While it's not going to be the most exciting Myspace page out there - I'm hoping that it will help grow the Sports As Life brand a little bit anyway. It may allow me to be a little more interactive with people anyway. I'm going to put up a song from the Artist of the Week every week as much as I can. And there will probably be some original content on the Myspace blog from time to time. It will also give me the ability to post some sports-related pictures if I ever decide I need to do that.

The address is: www.myspace.com/sportsaslife

There is also a now a link on the right-hand side of the page.

The other news of the day is the possibility of Sports As Life merchandise seeing the light of day. Nothing is definite on that yet but get your T-Shirt orders in now. I will keep everybody posted as that moves along.

2 comments:

Jeff K said...

I would start by fixing the spot that says "Sports as Life has 0 Friends". That is too funny. You need some friends. Ha.

Luke said...

In no way am I surprised that we have no friends. Probably because we are not pretending to be a 13-year old girl.