Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Breaking News...

Yesterday I said that there was no footage of Lex Luger body slamming Yokozuna - but I tried one last time and look what I found. I think it might be a little sad that finding that clip makes me as happy as it does. The Luger/Yokozuna reference has caused quite a bit of feedback, so I'm now considering adding a wrestling feature - maybe every two weeks or something like that. I'm talking about wrestling from the days of yore - nothing after the mid-90's.

Also, Cooper sent me this story today - Neil Diamond admitting that Sweet Caroline was written about Caroline Kennedy. Funny, that's not the story I heard. Now I don't know what to believe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome video. " the only thing that's worng with america......" can the same statement be made today ??? funny how wrestling has always gotten away with the sterotyping and all that other pc stuff.

I remember a few months back we were going to have a weekly / monthy wrestling feature. I think it was when mcmhanon faked his death... then the benoit story hit.... Anyway at that time we seemed to be gung ho getting a feature on this page but nothing developed...maybe cause your lazy college writer was going to do it (maybe not lazy but relaxed ??? or he doesnt want to spread his wealth of college football knowledge to the readers). I think it's the same writer that used to have coopers corner....which was a good read..where did that go ????