Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nope, Still No Name - Try Back Next Week

Chicago 20 @ Atlanta 22: Great Finish of the Week #1 - Jason Elam goes from goat to hero in about 35 seconds and we're all deprived of Captain Neckbeard celebrating on the town in Hotlanta.

Miami 28 @ Houston 29: Great Finish of the Week #2 - A game-winning quarterback draw on 4th and goal? What is this, the CFL?

Baltimore 3 @ Indianapolis 31: I was wrong about this game, dead wrong - just ask my Pro Line ticket.

Detroit 10 @ Minnesota 12: Great Finish of the Week #3 - You know what would be hilarious - if a team's quarterback inexplicably ran out of the back of the endzone for a safety and then his team lost by two points. That would be awesome - wait, what?

Oakland 3 @ New Orleans 34: I don't care if it was against Oakland, Drew Brees played that game as close to perfect as a quarterback can.

Cincinnati 14 @ NY Jets 26: Somebody's got to let the Bengals win a game - they're not going to do it on their own and Kansas City already has a win. We've got to stay in the running for the #1 pick.

Carolina 3 @ Tampa Bay 27: Again, I was wrong about this game - see again: my Pro Line ticket.

St. Louis 19 @ Washington 17: Great Finish of the Week #4 - Losing to St. Louis in the regular season should automatically eliminate you from playoff contention.

Jacksonville 24 @ Denver 17: I've been sitting here for 20 minutes trying to come up with something clever/funny/interesting to say about this game... ... ...

Dallas 24 @ Arizona 30: Great Finish of the Week #5 - Uh oh... the wheels are starting to come off in Dallas. I'd be a lot more upset about what that means for my fantasy team if it weren't for the fact that I called the Dallas implosion before the season started.

Philadelphia 40 @ San Francisco 26: I think this game was sort of close for the most part... I don't know, maybe not.

Green Bay 27 @ Seattle 17: I'm very happy that Seattle has finally jumped the shark. No more making the playoffs every year just by being the best team in the worst division in football.

New England 10 @ San Diego 30: This reminds be of an old joke, "What do you call New England losing by 20?"... "A good start."

NY Giants 14 @ Cleveland 35: Meh, I'm not buying Cleveland just yet. You'll always be over rated to me.

No comments: