Monday, June 4, 2007

Monday Headlines

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT

Since I was enjoying the nice weather for the majority of the weekend, I missed almost all of what happened in the World of Sport. So in case you missed it too, here's what I missed - Chris Pronger showed his true colours and delivered a forearm-shiver to Dean McAmmond's head...Lebron James finally stepped up and became a superstar...and honestly, I think that's about it. So due to the almost complete lack of worthwhile sports news this has got to happen...


MONDAY HEADLINES CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

You'd be surprised at how difficult it is to come up fake news headlines when there is a serious lack of real sports news. So unfortunately until further notice (which could be as early as next week) the Monday Headlines segment is going to be discontinued I think.


BAND OF THE WEEK

This week's band is Wil (actually not a band at all, just an artist - so maybe this will have to be called Artist of the Week from now on). You can check out his music at www.ibreakstrings.com and at www.myspace.com/wilibreakstrings. I found myself in HMV a couple weeks ago and one of his songs happened to come on the CD player as I was paying for my purchases. The random and coincidental nature of music is something I really enjoy - you never know what you're going to hear and when you're going to hear it.

No comments: