Friday, June 22, 2007

The Links

Here's the links for a Friday when you really should be outside instead of sitting in front of a computer.

- I have no idea what this is or how it works, but it's still pretty interesting. Don't the people seem to be standing a little close though. I know I'd have my rubber shoes on, that's for sure. And is it just me or did I hear Super Mario Bros music and the Inspector Gadget theme in there?

- Spare me your shock and outrage, this is funny.

- Are you prepared to be blown away? Watch this guy's performance. Almost makes a person want to watch reality TV. After watching that, how many cocktails do you think Hasslehoff had before the show? Or maybe he just doesn't have any rhythm. He struggled with that beat harder than he struggled with the cheeseburger.

- Hey, speaking of drunk celebrities - "I wanna kiss you... I couldn't care less about the team... I wanna kiss you." A ha, ha ha, a ha. This clip is even funnier because of Joe Theismann trying to cover it up at the end by saying, "Joe's just a happy guy." Followed by Paul McGuire saying, "Oh boy is he happy."

- Meh, I think that's it for today. Go outside.

No comments: