Monday, January 5, 2009

The 2nd Annual Sports As Life College Football Bowlstravaganza

Yes folks, Cooper is back to wade through the unending mire of the college football bowl season; previewing all the highlights, lowlights and which games you should shovel your driveway during.

If We Make it Through December. Bowl Predictions Part 7 of 6? 7? 8?

“If we make it through December we’ll be fine”……Merle Haggard.

We are down to the final 3 games. Starting tonight with the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl. First off I would like to give a shout out to everybody’s favorite douche bag Nick Saban. Ahem…F**K YOU!!! Even though I picked Alabama to win I found no greater pleasure than watching the lowly Utah Utes pound the ball right up Saban’s back side.

Enjoy Ute’s fans take on the Crimson Tide and their damn elephant



January 5th:

Tostitos Fiesta Bowl: Ohio St (10-2) @ Texas (11-1)

The question is not who will win this game but whether do I watch this game over Canada’s gold medal game against the Swedes tonight. I am still not sure. Maybe I will break out the other TV and have both going at the same time. Maybe to make the perfect tri-fecta I will bring the TV down from upstairs and have some questionable adult material on that one.

Texas


January 6th:

GMAC Bowl: Ball St (12-1) @ Tulsa (10-3)

This game seems like a pointless match-up between two unknown teams but it may be worth watching seeing as how the over for this game is set at 77 so expect a lot of offense.

Anybody else ever seen this before? I didn’t even know it existed until the other day.



Tulsa

No comments: