Friday, August 31, 2007

The Links

Thanks to everyone who sent in links over the past few weeks - you know who you are. The Links basically wouldn't exist without you, so keep them coming.

...Wow, this really takes you back doesn't it? I think I saw Ray Jauch and the Baltimore Stallions somewhere in there. The last time I saw Kevin was about 5 years ago - he was smoking a pipe in the old Danbury's. All class.

...This clip is one of the funniest things I've seen recently. I think it's a bad sign when a person can sum up our entire culture in a 4 minute song parody.

...If Marshawn Lynch can run like he can drive a hospital cart he might just win Rookie of the Year after all. Although early indications are he can't.

...And as if I needed another excuse to put the Dennis Green clip up again. "You play to win the game!"

...And then there's this - this clip is making the rounds all over the Internet right now. If you haven't seen Miss Teen South Carolina embarrass the entire Western world yet, check this out. Now after seeing that, can you really blame the terrorists for hating the West. After watching it I almost wanted to burn an effigy or two.


So there are your Links for this week. Keep 'em coming.

No comments: