Friday, March 16, 2007

il Mago

Hello out there. Things have been busy lately so there's no new full post yet. Just a couple quick things.

First I need to brag in public that I picked all 16 winners correctly in the first day of March Madness yesterday. That's right, 16 for 16. Although today I'm braced for a huge embarrassing failure. But who knows, maybe doing some research does lead to better results.

And if you need something to read to tide you over, check out this excellent article on Andrea Bargnani from ESPN.com, sent in by loyal reader Cru:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?page=espnmag/bargnani

He is definately one of my favorite players to watch at the moment. If I thought I could ever pull off the wearing a basketball jersey look, his would be the jersey I would wear. Of course, I can't and could never pull off, but it's a nice thought anyway.

No comments: